Enjoying the Flow Coming Back Into Your Life

Here's a link to a TV interview I did for my book Clutter Busting: Letting Go of What's Holding You Back:
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/video?id=6699720
It has some great tips on how to spot and let go of the clutter in your life.


This morning I was talking on the phone with one of my clients. When I first got to her place a month ago she was stuck and depressed. There was no space for her in her place. She ended up letting a lot of things go. Today she told me about two great new job opportunities that have come her way since she clutter busted. They pay $8000 more than she is currently making. She also told me of a sponsor that came her way in the past week that wants to significantly donate to an overseas charity that she supports.

She was surprised at all the good opportunities. She seemed a little overwhelmed. I told her that she deserves these new things, and that she's not yet used to them flowing into her life. When someone is buried under their clutter for a while, they get used to being stuck. When the clutter goes, new and beneficial things come into their lives. They may come as a surprise. It's something worth getting used to.