I'm working with clients in LA this week

I'm in Los Angeles this week working with new clients and doing publicity for my Clutter Busting book. I have one clutter busting session open this Saturday the 18th of April. If you would like to work with me, you can contact me at brooks@clutterbusting.com

I was thinking this morning about how if I find something in my refrigerator that is spoiled I will throw it out without hesitation. But when I notice there is something in my life that is no longer a part of my life, that is no longer fresh to what matters to me, I hesitate for a second. I feel a pull of resistance. But then I notice the stale feeling from the thing. It makes me feel sluggish. I don't care for that feeling. That compels me to let the thing go. I encourage the clients that I work with to do the same thing. I encourage you too.