"All that you love is all that you own"

I'm putting together a demo for a potential clutter busting radio show. Write to me if you would like to help me out by being a caller on the demo. We'd set up a time you would call in with a question about your clutter situation. I'll be giving you some free clutter busting advice. The demo won't be played on the air. It will only be heard by radio executives. You can contact me at brooks@clutterbusting.com

...........

Have you seen the movie, "Up"? It's a good movie about clutter busting. The main character is an older man who goes through great difficulties to try and preserve something that is no longer serving him. He literally transports his home from the United States to South America with helium filled balloons. I don't want to give away exactly what happens. But I will say he comes to a great realization and surprises himself.

............

Here are some short quotes I recently wrote about clutter:

Clutter hypnotizes us..."You think you need me"...but then the finger snap of awareness kicks in and we think, "What the hell is this crap doing here?"

Our stuff's job is to support us. If they don't, they're not doing their job, and they need to be let go.

Clutter is the presence of things that need us to decide that their time is up.

.............

"All that you love is all that you own." Tom Waits, Take it With Me