Getting Ready

I'm eating breakfast. Eggs and beans with Herdez salsa. That's my favorite brand of hot sauce. I like eating delicious food. It's a small thing I can do that makes a big difference in my day.

I'm going to work in a few minutes. Today's client is three blocks from my home. What a luxury. One of the reasons I moved from Los Angeles was because everything is closer here in Chicago.

I'm always excited before starting a clutter bust. I have no idea what's going to happen. Who knows what we'll find. Often times my clients don't know. They sometimes say what they think the clutter situation is. But it's often something else, or a deeper way of looking at it. But the main nice thing is when I leave today, my client will feel better.

Okay, I've got to go. It was nice saying hello to you.

......

Thanks for the email about the spelling errors. I've never been much of a speller.