Simply

Sometimes I'm not sure what to say to you. I really want to help you get through your clutter situation. I know how maddening that can be.

But it's hard not being in the same room with you.

I can't see the chaos that you're experiencing.

And everybody's clutter situation is different.

But still, I want to encourage you. I know it helps to have somebody there to get you through the stuckness. So that's why I want you to feel confident that you have the ability within yourself to know what fits you and what doesn't.

It's a very personal feeling. It's like a quiet whisper in your ear that says, "yes" or "no." I want you to feel good about trusting that gentle suggestion of change, because it's so easy to be distracted by all the other big powerful voices in the world telling you what to do. They end up becoming the authoritative voices and we can lose our own authority.

But you can take your peace of mind back by listening quietly; by looking at what's in front of you and asking, "Is this for me or not? Do I like this or not?" As if you have a plate of food in front of you that you've never tasted. You taste it, and you know right away whether you like it or not.

You can use this very personalized discriminatory ability to sort out what fits in your life and what doesn't.

I believe in you. I have confidence in your ability to know. Trust me and start.