Bogus Bark

This is about going the opposite way we've been taught. We were raised to think we need more to be happy. It's so much part of our culture that it's rare for us to even question this way of life.

"This is the way we all think! We all agree that our stuff is important."

I think that contributes to our resistance. It can be scary to go against the grain.

But there's nothing behind this bark. Once we start looking around and saying to ourselves, "Oh, my God, why did I think I needed all this stuff in the first place?" we realize that the supposed need was bogus.

I'm just here to get you over the hump. To say that lots of other people have taken the honest assessment of their things, let a lot go, and are now doing much better in their lives.

You're free to start looking and tossing.