My West Coast Book Tour!

My new book, Clutter Busting Your Life, is coming out in May. I can't wait to share it with you! In June I'm going to a do a book tour of the West Coast. I'll be speaking and signing books at some great independent bookstores in Vancouver, BC, Seattle, WA, and Mountain View, CA. Here's the list so far:

June 7th, 2012
Banyen Books & Sound
3608 West 4th Ave.
Vancouver, BC V6R 1P1
6:30-8pm

June 8th, 2012
East West Bookstore
6500 Roosevelt Way, NE
Seattle, WA 98115
7:30-9pm

June 14th, 2012
East West Bookshop
325 Castro Street
Mt. View, CA
7:30-9pm

If you live in these cities, I hope you can come to the talks! They are fun and insightful. Plus I take questions from the audience.

I'll also be available to clutter bust with a few clients in each city. You can email me at brooks@clutterbusting.com to set up a clutter busting session.

I'm also hoping to set up talks in Portland, OR and Los Angeles, CA. And then later in New York City.