A Spring Cleaning Offer

I would like to extend a special Spring Cleaning offer to you this month. If you set up an hour or longer clutter busting phone session with me in March, I will send you an autographed copy of my new book, Clutter Busting Your Life: Clearing Physical and Emotional Clutter to Reconnect with Yourself and Others. You'll receive the autographed copy of my book about a week ahead of when it will be available in stores on May 15th.

It's a powerful book about how we use clutter to protect ourselves, control others, and cling to the past, and how it keeps us from experiencing the joy of connection. My book will help you to not only clear clutter from your home but also enjoy deeper, more authentic, and clutter-free relationships of all kinds.

A clutter busting phone session is $100 an hour. To set up a session, email me at brooks@clutterbusting.com.