It's Here!

I just got the copy of my new book! I'm so excited to hold it! I feel like I just had a baby and the doctor delivered it into my hands.

For those of you who have ordered the book, it's being shipped to bookstores and distributors this week. You should have it in about seven to ten days.

I can't wait for you to read it. It's a powerful look at how clutter affects all our relationships, including the one we have with ourselves. It's a kind approach to how to let go of what's keeping us apart.

If you haven't ordered Clutter Busting Your Life yet, I'd like to ask you a favor to order it this week. It will help the sales numbers on Amazon and Barnes and Noble spike. This will inform people who haven't heard of the book and my approach to clutter busting. I'd like your help in helping people all over the world let go of the clutter that's keeping them from enjoying their lives. Thanks!