Green Flags

I like writing to you. It's nice knowing you're on the other end of the line. You listen. I like your receptivity. You pull info out of me. I think of things to say that I never think of on my own. You're as much a part of this as I am.

I like the expansive feeling writing gives me. Plus I enjoy the electricity of the insights. These are some of the green flags that let me know something is feeding me.

I'm led by what feels good. I drop what drains me.

I remember pledging a fraternity when I was a freshman in college. At the time I was feeling lonesome and wanted friends. But my experience with the fraternity was I had to do daily assignments to get their acceptance. The connection came with a cost. I ended up feeling more separate and alone. So I let it go.

It seems my biggest green flags give me the feeling of connection. The red flags cut off the connection. It helps to know.

My experience working with clutter busting clients is when they ask and find and let go of what doesn't feel good in their lives, they notice what supports them. That's valuable information. When you discover what really matters to you rather than what you think matters, you end up wanting to protect the things that take care of you.

Thanks for being a thing that matters.