Space to Float

It's a quiet night at home. My girlfriend and her son are away on vacation. I've been taking Brooks time. It feels like being a fish in a big fish tank, just floating from my guitar, to the garden, to writing, to relaxing in the big comfy chair.

Earlier I did some clutter busting. I got rid of some papers that I didn't need anymore. I cut out some of the pages on my website and cleaned up the writing on the pages I kept. I deleted some files on my computer. That gave me the space to float this evening.

I like tending to my life. It makes it easier to move about. It makes it easier to take it easy.

I'll be doing the third installment of the weekly series of Clutter Busting Your Life webinars this Saturday August 4th at Noon Central time. I talk about how to identify and remove the clutter from your life. The attendees tell me about their clutter situations and I help them find ways to let go. It's about how to tend to your life. I make it simple so you feel encouraged to follow suit. Plus there's a lot of support from the other people who are attending.

The webinar costs $10 and lasts for one hour. The registration link is to the right. Once you pay via PayPal, you will receive an email within 24 hours that provides the link to the webinar. The webinar is sponsored by SpreeCast.com. You will need to join SpreeCast (it's free) to interact with me and others in our webinar this Saturday. I hope to see you on Saturday!