Your Home is Like a Fridge



This an an excerpt from Clutter Busting: Letting Go of What's Holding You Back, the audiobook.
  
To order you own personal copy of the audiobook, click here.

Reviews:

"Your audiobook absolutely rocks!!! What a life and relationship saver!!! You're a miracle worker!!"
--Molina
 
“I'm enjoying listening to the audiobook in the car or when I'm clutter busting at home. I really love how you approach clutter-busting from the inside out-- and importantly from a place of compassion and kindness
--Holly Parsons

“Listening to this book brings Brooks into your life and reinforces the experience as if he was there. Hearing his words enhanced my total understanding of his message. It was a life-changing experience that helped me prioritize specifically to the highest and best of my soul. Well worth the purchase.”
--Marlon Hoffman